Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In The Spirit of Christmas

It's that time of year again to bring about good cheer!

Every year I try to add a little something extra of myself with every card. This year, I created flower ornaments that can be hung on your tree or on your clothes! The Christmas season always seem to bring about spontaneous creativity for me. I hope it does the same to for you. Since, my Christmas card list continues to grow each year it can get a little pricey buying personal cards for each indivdual. Therefore, I find the best box card set that's to my liking and add a little extra touch to it, you know.....make it your own! Take a look and Happy Holiday's!





2012 Christmas Cards with ink stamped envelopes

Ink stamped inside of card & attached ornament with decorative tape


Items created and used to assemble cards


How do you plan to wish others Happy Holiday's this season?


No comments:

Post a Comment